Help Wanted :: Employment Detail
About this job
Research volunteers needed
This study is offered through the Department of Psychology at Suffolk University. Principal Investigator: Michelle Jackson, M.A. Suffolk University email@example.com Research Advisor: Susan Orsillo, Ph.D. Suffolk University firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteers needed for Men's Disclosure Experiences study! The study involves answering some screening questions (see below) to determine eligibility, and then a one hour one-on-one, voice-only, Skype interview, if you are eligible. Interview will include questions about your sexual orientation; unwanted or violent sexual experiences; what it was like to disclose these assaults to others; and your current mental and physical health. Interview participants will be compensated with a $30 Amazon giftcard for their time.
- You may be eligible to participate in a research study if you:
- · Were biological male at birth and currently identify as male;
- · Are age 19 or older;
- · Self-identify as a sexual minority (e.g., identify as gay, bisexual, queer);
- · Have experienced an unwanted or violent sexual experience as an adult (there will be brief survey questions regarding this experience);
- · Have told someone else about an unwanted sexual experience (e.g., doctor, therapist, police officer, family member, friend);
- · Are willing to discuss the experiences of telling someone else about an unwanted sexual experience in a private, one-on-one interview that is audio-recorded.
To complete the screening survey online, please go to this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/disclosurescreening To complete the screening survey by phone, or for additional information on the study, please contact Michelle Jackson at (617) 506-3765 or email@example.com. This study is offered through the Department of Psychology at Suffolk University. Principal Investigator: Michelle Jackson, M.A. Suffolk University firstname.lastname@example.org Research Advisor: Susan Orsillo, Ph.D. Suffolk University email@example.com
, Enter your region/country here..., United States
This is a Temporary/Contract position.